"ZODIAC WIN A JEEP CONSUMER 2015" PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Businesses and government agencies are ineligible to enter. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating dealers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 15/10/2015 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 15/01/2016 ("Promotional Period").
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a Participating Product (defined below) from any participating dealer nationally during the Promotional Period. Participating dealers are any dealers nationally that display promotional material communicating this promotion.
A "Participating Product" is any of the following Zodiac pool cleaning products: V4 4WD / VX55 4WD / V3 4WD / VX50 4WD / VX40 / MX8 / T5 Duo / Clearwater Duo / Tri XO / FloPro VS Pump / Elements Minerals (minimum 5 bag purchase is required) / Activate Minerals (minimum 5 bag purchase is required). For the sake of clarity, entrants who purchase any Elements Minerals or Activate Minerals product, must purchase five (5) bags of the product, in a single transaction, in order to be eligible for entry in this promotion. Purchase receipts must show that all five (5) bags are of the same product (either Elements Minerals or Activate Minerals; they cannot be a combination of the two) and have been purchases in the same transaction.
5. To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit www.zodiac.com.au/winajeep;
- follow the prompts to the competition entry page;
- input the requested details; and
· when prompted scratch the online game card to reveal whether or not they are an instant winner.
6. Each entrant will be notified instantly, in writing online, whether or not they are a provisional instant winner. Provisional instant winners will be subject to verification. Verification of provisional Major Instant Win Prize winners will take place at the end of the Promotional Period. Provisional winners of a Minor Instant Win Prize will be asked to upload a copy of their proof of purchase (i.e. their receipt or tax invoice) at the time of winner notification.
7. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be automatically placed in the unclaimed prize draw, which will be conducted in the event of any unclaimed prizes.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Entries relating to purchases made for or on behalf of a business or a government agency are ineligible.
10. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
11. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant's entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Product(s) purchased, store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Instant win prizes available to be won are as follows:
"Major Instant Win Prizes":
- 2x Jeep Compass 4WDs with manual transmission. Total prize value is up to $29,000 including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, accommodate the winner's colour preference (excluding metallic options), subject to availability. Winner's must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Jeep dealership. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded.
- 1x family trip (for 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 years or under) to Kakadu valued at up to $7,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
Return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Darwin, NT (only provided if winner resides outside of NT). If the winner is from NT, then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash;
Three (3) nights accommodation at Aurora Kakadu in a standard family room;
an AAT Kings three (3) day guided tour (with lunch included on each day) for two (2) adults and two (2) children (aged 12 years or under) including a tour of Kakadu National Park on Day 1, a Guluyambi Cultural Cruise on Day 2 and a tour of Litchfield National Park on Day 3;
Two (2) nights (pre and post tour)accommodation at the Hilton Darwin in a standard family room; and
Return airport to hotel transfers and transfers between Darwin and Kakdu.
Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 14/01/2017 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and their companion/s must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
"Minor Instant Win Prizes":
- 5x GoPro Hero 3s valued at $299 each;
- 10x G Shock watches valued at $229 each;
- 20x Remote control cars valued at $99.98 each;
- 25x Zodiac branded T-shirts valued at $20 each. Size of T-shirts awarded will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion;
- 25x Zodiac branded caps valued at $20 each;
- 25x Zodiac branded drink bottles valued at $10 each;
- 25x Zodiac branded balls valued at $5 each; and
- 25x Key Opener Torches valued at $5 each.
15. Winners of prizes valued at over $250 will be published online at www.zodiac.com.au/promotions from 29/01/2016.
16. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is up to $72,284.60. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified by the Promoter.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place at 10:00am AEST on 15/04/2016 at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners of prizes valued at over $250 will be published online at www.zodiac.com.au/promotions from 29/04/2016.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool, and remain unclaimed/un-won at the time of the unclaimed prize draw, will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. As a condition of accepting a prize , the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter is Zodiac Group Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 87 002 641 965) of 219 Woodpark Road, Smithfield NSW 2164. Telephone: 02 8786 6800.
NSW Permit No.LTPS/15/07273 ACT Permit No. TP/15/07299 SA Permit No. T15/1592